Friday, August 28, 2009

What Ever Happend To The "Hot Boyz" Reunion Album?? Juvenile Speaks!!


After reuniting at onstage at a performance earlier this year, major speculation came about that a new album from the reunited Hot Boyz would be dropping this year. Lil Wayne even mentioned it at that concert. But as Wayne basks in his own success and now has signed a freshman phenom known as Drake that has the music world buzzing, his old crew has been put back on the backburner. Juvenile recently spoke on the subject. "They already gave me some money on that project but I don't really know what happened to that," Juvie said in an interview with XXL about reunion. "I would love to give people a concrete answer but all I can tell you is I did receive some money for that project. I don't know what happened with the business on everybody else so I can only speak on a Juvenile standpoint."

No comments: